Monday, January 18, 2016

Tanner is 4 months!

Tanner turned 4 months old on the 12th. It is hard to believe it has been 4 whole months since Tanner was born! We love and adore him SO much! He is very sweet, mild mannered, and CUTE! He gets a lot of attention when we go places for how extra cute he is. 😊 He has a big smile, likes to give kisses already, makes lots of happy squeal noises, and while Andrew was playing with him on Sunday, the 10th, he laughed for the first time! He has laughed a few times since then too. He really likes when we make Donald Duck type noises, He is so cute!!! He can roll from his tummy to his back. He likes to sleep in my arms, in the swing, he sleeps in the carseat without a problem, and is sleeping at in the pack n play for most of the night. He takes short, 25 min. naps and usually one long one during the day and still wakes up a lot at night. He and I get our best sleep at the beginning of bedtime, and then after Andrew goes to work and Tanner and I sleep snuggling before the girls need me to get them breakfast. Tanner is our smallest baby. He is 7th percentile for weight and 13th for height. But the doctor said he is staying consistent with his own growth pattern so he's doing great! Ivy talks to him in high pitched voices. Jenna plays with him every morning while I get Ivy out of bed and change her diaper. Tanner is very smiley in the mornings when he wakes up and Jenna loves it and calls it his smiley mood. Andrew is enjoying that Tanner is starting to be more and more playful. Last week Tanner would put his face towards the crook of my arm then face me again and I would say "peek a boo". He did it over and over, it was so cute!
I feel like I have been able to hold, snuggle, and really soak him in for which I am so grateful! I would LOVE to do it even more but with taking care of two other kids, a husband, the house, bills, etc. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I am able to snuggle him. I am SOOO grateful. You never regret holding your babies too much, only not holding them enough. I am happy I get to hold him and enjoy him so much. We love our little guy and are SO grateful for the TREMENDOUS joy he brings into our hearts, our home, and our family. Our sweet little Tan-man.
These pics are from the night of Jan. 11th.
Sucking his fingersGiving Mommy kisses!
Squealing/smilingJust chillin'

 The common faces of Tanner!

No comments: