Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Snow and Winter Happiness

It snowed quite a bit in December!  We have introduced Ivy to playing in the snow (last year it hardly snowed at all).  The girls and I made a small snowman from the first snowfall and then one day when Andrew got him early, they made a big snowman!  The day after Christmas we all went sledding.  It was a little rough at moments, because we had an unsure 2 year old, but she got the hang of it and we all had fun!
I have been able to be in more pictures lately.  I asked Andrew and my sister to snap random pics of me with my kids lately because I am usually behind the camera.  But I want them to have proof that I was there playing with them too!
Wendy started snapping pics one day while I was playing with Tanner, I'm grateful she captured these. They are pretty common interactions. :)



Selfie! Snuggling my oldest and my youngestI put in some candid shots of Andrew with the kids too. It's fun to capture natural interactions for memory's sake,
Ivy was a little unsure of the snow

Our tiny snowman
 Much larger snowman!

Sledding!



Girls playing with Tanner and their baby dolls




Ivy and Tanner timeJenna and Tanner                                                                                                                                  time

One of my favorite pictures ever

He's just so fun and cute!

She plays with these puzzle pieces so much! She likes to build things with them. This is a train!

Andrew took a pic during one of our snuggly naps. My favorite thing!

No comments: