Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Puppy hungry





So, I have a lot of time to think these days. And actually.... even when I am supposed to be concentrating on something, my mind is often elsewhere thinking about anything and everything. So please excuse my randomness. Anyways, I am not currently baby hungry. However, I am puppy hungry! Someday I hope to have a big dog like a lab (I don't care what color) and a small dog like a beagle or a yorki or something. (Andrew likes yorkies and pugs). :) And here is where the random comes in, I have names picked out already. I would like to name our dogs JackJack and Walter. Weird I know. I have fun thinking about stuff like this. :) Anyways, that's all. Our blog was getting boring so I thought I would share my latest thoughts. :)

9 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

lol that's hillarious! YOu know, I don't think you really want a puppy. House training them is the WORST! You should get a great dog that is already house trained, or two of them in you want two dogs. Or I guess you could get a puppy- if you want to clean up countless puddles of pee all over your house... We had a puppy. We don't anymore...

Kevin and Emily said...

I am laughing out loud. You are so cute to already have names picked out and they are perfect names. I can't wait to meet JackJack and Walter someday. And by the way, I love your "randomness".

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

My vote is for the Yorkie. We love ours. As for the big dog...remember you have to feed them and what goes in does come out....by the way don't believe andrew when he says he will clean it up either because when he is at work and the little ones want to play in the backyard...it is all you baby. Speaking of randomness there was mine. I love your blog!

Lori said...

Those puppies are so cute! Just looking at them makes you want one.

-Hughes Family- said...

CUTTTEEE~~~!!!
I want a puppy! They are soo adorable! Nibbs and Rufus and growing out of thier cuteness just because they are so stinky and dirty :(


P.S. My favorite are the top two!

LOVE,
Wendy

James and Monica said...

I completely agree with you!!! I'm puppy hungry. And a lab!! I would love a lab!!! My neighbor has a yellow lab. She's beautiful!! A beagle would be awesome too!! Seriously, we think so much alike!! AHH, let me know if you get one and how you convinced him to get it!! hahaha I love you!!!

Blacks said...

Oh man those are cute puppies!! I think you should get all of them! And then I will have to come over and get my dog fix at your house because unfortunately I don't think I'll ever be able to convince Brian to get a dog!

OhShauna said...

Man I have to get off your site, if I look at those puppies again I will starting seriously wanting what I should not have!

Jackie said...

I'm puppy hungry too! And sometimes I search for puppy on google images...