Sunday, June 15, 2008

Handy man



While Andrew and I have been preparing for our Boundary Waters trip, we have been realizing that we desperately need to organize our storage closet. We have TONS of stuff in there so Andrew decided to build some shelves to help us organize efficiently. It was fun! I only helped a little bit, but I learned a lot! He learned a lot also. :) It was difficult to maneuver the thing over the couches and through all the stuff in the storage closet. We both needed to lift and carry it, and I was able to do it, but barely. I'm not as strong as I look. ;) But it was worth it. Yay!

4 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Wow! Way to go handyman and handywoman. I am very impressed. I like your new background too.

OhShauna said...

What a he man Andrew!

Blacks said...

Cool! I didn't know he could do that. He has so many talents!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

How nice! I love when the man of the house can build exactly what is needed! Way to go Andrew! (and Kim!) Don't you just love getting better organized?! Its the best!