Friday, February 29, 2008

6 random things

My sister-in-law Becca tagged me and I am supposed to make a list of 6 random things about myself. I in turn am tagging my mom to do the same about herself.
1. I love to cook, and I love to bake even more! But I do not love doing the dishes afterwards, so sometimes I do not make certain things because I imagine the mess it will create and don't want to deal with it. Horrible I know. I'll work on that. I'm sure it will be better when we have a garbage disposal and a dishwasher. :)
2. I get anxiety about everything! Even stuff that I want to do.
3. I used to be very into dancing and very flexible. I wish I would have continued to pursue it after high school but I got injured. Dancing has brought me some amazing experiences and memories that I would never give up.
4. I am a very curious person, and I love to know everything about everyone! Even people I don't know.
5. I want to be a cool, outdoorsy, sporty mom that my kids will think is awesome! I really want to play catch, hike, run, fish, and other fun stuff with my kids. I don't want my kids to think I'm prissy and girly and stuff. I'm weird.
6. I LOVE ice cream! :)

3 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Kim, I loved your 6 random things! I feel the same way about cooking. Sometimes I just do something real simple cause I just cleaned the kitchen and I don't want to mess it up. Ha ha! I sure love ya! You WILL be the coolest mom by the way.

OhShauna said...

Thanks for sharing Kim - I totally got the anxiety thing down! Cool You can visit our family site at theoakesfamilyblogsite.blogspot.com
we just started yesterday so don't get your hopes up yet about great content!

-Hughes Family- said...

Kim and Andrew, I like ice cream too (especially chocolate with fudge and caramel). You guys did a great job sharing six things that truly describe you!! I know you tagged me but it may be a few days before I can respond. Wendy has to spruce up our site and I will take pictures to include (like me at school and St. George, and Wendy ) Love you much, Momma Lisa and Wendy