Friday, February 29, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

My sister Emily tagged me to list 6 RANDOM THINGS about myself, so here it is:

I thought it was cool how Rebecca, my sister, put pictures on her "6 Things", so I'm going to put some pictures as well, it makes it like a picture book!

1. I like to look for real estate property even though I can't really afford to buy any right now. Like this one:
$2,600,00000
CABIN PROPERTY NEAR SCOFIELD UTAH
Provo, UT 84604 - Feb 27, 2008
550 acres of beautiful, pristine mountain property located just 6 miles south of Scofield Reservoir; west of the old mining town of Clear Creek, UT, and bordering the Manti National Forrest. The property is covered in Pine and Aspen trees with gorgeous meadows and views. There are live springs and small streams throughout the property and it is zoned for mountain home development in Carbon County for multiple cabin sites. The land is prime and critical wildlife habitat, with abundant elk and deer. The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources are interested in preserving the property through a conservation easement. A conservation easement would allow the owner/donor to build a cabin on part of the property, to preserve the balance of the land for wildlife and receive some very attractive income tax deductions. This could be the perfect 1031 IRS tax exchange opportunity.


2. I love pizza, I love it!!!
3. I got a picture taken at work for my online profile a few weeks ago, and I'm going to post it here because I feel like it. 4. I think bears are fascinating creatures!

5. I want to have a big woodshop workroom someday and make furniture as a hobby.

6. I love camping and the outdoors!!! I bought a new tent at a huge discount since I was working at Emergency Essentials. I haven't used it yet, but I am WAY excited to use it this summer, Kim and I are going to go camping A LOT! I'm so lucky to have a wife who loves the outdoors and adventure!

5 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

I can't wait for you to make me some cool furniture and to visit your beautiful cabin that I know you will own someday. I love how much you and Kim love the outdoors. Thanks for listing your 6 random things! (=

OhShauna said...

Cool Andrew, not only do I want some furniture but I want to visit your cabin someday. Shauna You can visit our family site at theoakesfamilyblogsite.blogspot.com
we just started yesterday so don't get your hopes up yet

OhShauna said...

Andrew or Kim,
To get a different template go to the tab that says layout and one of the selections there will give you template options. Thanks for visiting the site, I agree that this will be much better than facebook

-Hughes Family- said...

Hi guys!
Its Wendy..whoever is better at explaining..i need to know how to make our family blog as good as yours.. yes..i am extremely confused!! well i love you both!!! but if one of you could please call me and explain that would make me very very happy! :) Thank you!

Kevin and Emily said...

I like your new background guys!! We miss you and love you!