Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day Weekend 2015

We had a great Father's Day weekend!  On Friday night, Andrew and I were able to go to the temple while my parents watched the girls and took them to a fun wedding reception.  We spent the night at the Hughes house on Friday night.  And on Saturday, we got free donuts from Krispy Kreme in the morning, then went to Payson lakes in the afternoon for lunch and had a picnic with my parents.  It was fun to spend time in nature and we had fun getting our feet wet and throwing/skipping rocks in the lake.  Saturday afternoon, Jenna lost her 1st tooth!  It had been loose for quite a while.  It was really exciting for her to finally lose it!  Saturday night, our next door neighbor babysitter babysat the girls and Andrew and I went to Wing Nutz (a restaurant he had been wanting to go to for quite a while.  Then we went to JCPenney and bought Andrew some nice clothes for work.  When we got home Andrew opened his presents that the girls helped me pick out and wrap.  He got a jerky gun for making elk jerky, basketball shorts from the girls, a gift certificate for a massage, and the game "Monopoly Deal" from me.  On Sunday, we went to church, then back to my parents house for a Father's Day bbq where we enjoyed steak, corn on the cob, pasta salad, watermelon, and ice cream drumsticks.  My siblings went in with us on The Complete Star Wars Saga on bluray for my Dad.  We had a really fun weekend!  I am sooooo grateful for Andrew.  He is such a wonderful husband and Father.  I am so happy and thankful that my girls are blessed to have such a sweet and silly Daddy, who makes them laugh and takes wonderful care of us.  I am thankful that he honors his priesthood and is such a strong spiritual leader in our home.  I am also thankful for my and Andrew's incredible Dad's.  We are very, very, VERY blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives.
We were dancing and then we would say "freeze!" And freeze in whatever position we were in.

Jenna's adorable letter to the tooth fairy

Showing her space where the tooth used to be!

Some of our favorite pics of cute, daddy Andrew

No comments: