Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Singing Along

We love Jenna SOOOOO much! We have been so blessed to have her come into our lives. She is so sweet, smiley, and fun! She is a great eater, a great sleeper, she makes everybody around her SO happy! She is growing and developing terrifically! It is so fun to watch her! She is really easy going, and when she does get upset, it is really easy to calm her down. I love being able ti recognize her preferences and do things the way she likes. It makes me so happy to make her happy. She is smart, and healthy! I LOVE being her mommy! I was so meant to do this!!! There is a video of her singing along with Daddy and then with her favorite puppy that I want to post, and I know I uploaded it but now I can't find it. :( I will try to find it and post it soon. SO cute!

1 comment:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

You WERE meant to do it! Being a mom is simply amazing! Jenna is just adorable! So happy she lights up your life. :) That's the best!