Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Introducing Jenna Hope





Here is our beautiful baby Jenna. We love her som much! She has brought such a beautiful, warm, loving spirit into our home. Andrew's sister Rachel took some pictures for us. They turned out great, now we just need to go through them all and choose some for her birth announcement. Here are a couple of our favorites. :)

I love the one where she is holding Andrew's finger. Andrew is such a good daddy, he and Jenna are very cute with each other. :)

9 comments:

Rileigh said...

Her middle name is Hope!? I love her name, she is just beautiful!

Kevin and Emily said...

Oh little Jenna, we love you so much! These pictures are beautiful. Can't wait to see you all in a few more days to celebrate Christmas San Diego style.(= Love you guys!

Anastasia said...

Her name is too perfect! I've always wanted the name Hope. I miss mine KIM! And Gregory.

-Hughes Family- said...

Beautiful! Thank you for such a precious grandaughter!

Kathy said...

so cute - I really want to hold her and rock her

Jon said...

Jenna is way cute. Awesome pictures, too.

Jason said...

Thanks for the invite to the Blog Andrew and Kim! Congrats on the new little addition to the family.

OhShauna said...

What a precious gem, I can not wait to see my baby Jenna!

Annie M. said...

Andrew & Kim- Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!