Friday, September 18, 2009

What's In a Name?

Ok, So we are in the process of choosing names. We have some ideas but are open to more. Anyone got any good ideas? When you picture a little Kimandrew girl, do any particular names come to mind? Please share. Some of the names we have been thinking of are Jenna, Lilly, Lindy, Lynlie, Kayla, Lila, Millie, Emmy, Ava, Marissa, Autumn, Taylie, and I really like Skye but Andrew is not so keen on that one sadly. Let us know what you like and any other ideas please. Thanks!

7 comments:

katie said...

I love Lila, Millie and Autumn. Autumn may be my favorite. I am so excited for the two of you!

Rileigh said...

I like Kayla lily I think that would be super cute.

The Trainas said...

love Jenna. Super cute, not too funky and easy to spell. But I AM a bit biased... -jen

anoyce said...

I love Ava! Beautiful name!

Tonya said...

I love Jenna, Lilly, Ava and Autumn. Ditto to Skye.
Shame on Andrew, that's a great name!

Kathy said...

There is no way I am going to comment on my favorite name. What ever name you name her will be my favorite name!
Can't wait to hold this little grand daughter. I REALLY wish I was at your shower tomorrow. My heart will be!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Lynlie or Taylie- those are my votes!