Friday, September 11, 2009

8 Months, Rug, and Cabin






Here I am at 8 months pregnant, I forgot to take a 7 month picture, sorry about that. The picture of a rug is the rug we bought for our family room to go in front of our fireplace. I'm excited! The chair is just a cool chair that I like and think would look cool in the room with the rug and fireplace. It was super expensive so we didn't buy it. Kind of random but I wanted to post something since I haven't posted anything in a while. For Labor Day Weekend we revisited our Honeymoon cabin, it was so much fun! It is so beautiful up there near Island Park and Yellowstone. I will post those pictures soon too. I don't think we took any of us though, Just of the cabin and its surroundings. On our honeymoon we saw a mother moose and her baby in the stream right outside our window! We didnt get that lucky this time, but we did have lots of fun fond memories. :)

4 comments:

Healthcare IT Guru said...

Are you excited for your baby to come? We miss you guys here in Minnesota. But, I am happy that you guys enjoy so much back in Utah. I hope we can visit you guys sometime.

grammie said...

Your rug is beautiful==so are you Kim. Can't wait for our new great granddaughter!

Casey said...

You guys are buying a house? Where at? Post pictures of it!! How exciting! And I love the bellay. So cute.

Jackie said...

You are so freaking cute!