Monday, December 15, 2008

Too Cold!

We have a high of -5 F today in Rochester, MN, and the low is -15 F. With the windchill it feels like -30 F right now. There's been only a handful of times when I've felt colder than I did today running from the car to the building that I work in.

It wouldn't be so bad if we had a garage to keep our car a little warmer and less icy... We miss the warmer weather of Utah... and don't get me started on San Diego! I didn't even know what a windshield scraper was until I started going to BYU!

Do we have any sympathy? It's really cold!

5 comments:

Blacks said...

And I thought it was cold in San Francisco! It's 50 degrees here. I guess I don't even know what cold is.

Casey said...

I hate cold weather.

grammie said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr, that is COLD!! We wimps in San Diego complain when it is 60 (at least I do!) But light the fireplace, drink hot chocolate, wear warm gloves, scarves, hats, and hope you have an electric blanket for that warm bed that you pre-warm before getting in.

Camille Heidbrink said...

That is so Cold!!! Well Mark is working at Omniture in Orem now... He really likes it there.

Kevin and Emily said...

You have all my sympathy. That is WAY TOO COLD. You can borrow or have our electric blanket if you want. We can't wait to see you soon. (=