Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and Other Stuff

Andrew and I had so much fun in San Diego with his family this Thanksgiving. We got to go beach camping, play Ultimate in the rain, see the seals and look for cool shells for Necklaces at La Jolla, play some sweet games, etc. I love my in-laws! Here are some pictures:

Our sweet round of Jenga



Some cool pictures Rachel took of Andrew and I exploring at La Jolla



Cute pictures of Rachel and Chris that Rachel let me take with her sweet camera,
pretty sure she made the lighting all cool afterwards with her mad digital skills but still. Cute eh?



Adorable Sadie and Mark, by Rachel


New niece and nephew, Sadie and Jack, also taken by Rachel


Happy me

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the picture of Sadie and Jack!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I wish I had an excuse, like family or thanksgiving, to go to the beach! I seriously miss going so much!
Those are some great pictures! Did you find some amazing shells?Its great you get along with the in-laws. I'm glad that its all fun and games when you get together. Its like that for me and my in-laws too. :)
What cute babies! I remember when you posted new born pictures of each of them. They have grown so quickly!

Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Great pictures - I am glad you have pictures - we did not take ANY!!! we did have alot of fun didn't we - the house is way too quiet now.

Blacks said...

Ah, cute pictures. We had so much fun seeing you guys!

Kevin and Emily said...

Awesome pictures. We are so glad you all had a great week and were bummed we couldn't be there. We can't wait to see you guys next week! Love ya!

The Merkleys said...

i love these pictures! i'm so excited to play with you guys again!