Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Puppy Name Change


So... remember how I posted about being super puppy hungry and said I wanted to name my dogs Walter and JackJack? Well, Andrew's sister recently had a baby named Jack and they nick named him JackJack. :) And we probably shouldn't give our dog the same name as our nephew, so we decided that in place of JackJack, we want to name one of our dogs Moose. :) We think and talk about silly things sometimes. Andrew suggested that Moose should be a pug, and I agreed.

3 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Oh how cute! I hear ya about the name thing. We really like the name Charles for a boy and we would call him Charlie.-- The problem?? Tim's sister has a pug named Charlie. I just don't think I can use the name Charlie one of my sons until her dog is dead- She said I could use it now and not to worry cause her dog isn't going to live forever. But still, I think we'll wait...

Jenni D said...

Ha ha! I like the name Moose for a dog. : ) I want to name a little dog Peanut or Cashew or something like that. Lol

OhShauna said...

I so agree- Sam our Pug was the greatest Dog. We wanted to call him Moses but we changed to Sam!