Monday, May 4, 2009

San Diego!

We went to San Diego last week for Andrew's little sister's wedding. We had so much fun! The weather was beautiful! The large hills, beautiful trees, bushes, and flowers, all of the fresh produce at Andrew's parent's house; Everything was so wonderful! And the wedding was beautiful and wonderful as well. We had such a wonderful vacation. We really enjoyed helping with the wedding events and spending so much time with family. We can't wait for the reunion in June! :) We do not have any pictures of the beach bonfire, or the wedding, but we have a few pictures of some of the family. I'll post some of the wedding pictures as soon as I can get a hold of some. :)






When Minnesota White meets California Sun. :)


View of Coronado on the way to the beach for the bonfire

7 comments:

Starlee said...

I'm so jealous that you guys were down there! I'm so glad you had such a good time. So, I hear you're making your way back to UT. That's great! It would be fun to see you guys.

Jenni D said...

Kim I love you! You are so funny! I love that you posted a picture of your tan line!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I am so happy you had such a great time! Your sun burn looks so painful.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I've got the hookups for you! Call or email me. Seriously. hotmelmail123@yahoo.com OR 801-691-0146 (home) 801-636-6495 (cell). You can have your baby for little or no cost to you. :)

Kevin and Emily said...

Awesome pictures Andrew and Kim. We loved seeing you guys and can't wait for you to live in Utah. Kim, you look great...I think you are showing a little early, cause you are so dang small anyways. I can hide my babies for a while, because my torso is extremely long. You look beautiful!

Macie said...

I saw that first picture of Andrew with a baby and I thought it was yours! I was like "holy cow! I didn't think she was that far along!" Fun trip! I got the WORST sunburn when I was pregnant. Pregnancy does a number on your skin!

Flowers by Rileigh said...

But you looked so pretty in that dress!