Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Silly




So, I am in between jobs and sometimes I get kind of bored. So yesterday, I decided to dress up in red, white and blue for President's Day just to add a little spice to my life. Sad, I know. Well, I already knew I looked ridiculus but I stayed in the outfit anyways. When Andrew came home from lunch, we were talking and he looked at me and paused. Then he said "Are you wearing that outfit because it's President's Day?" We both bust up laughing and he took pictures as we made fun of myself. I'm a nerd.

4 comments:

Casey said...

oh my gosh, i laughed so hard when i read this and showed it to lukas too. that was so funny.

Lori said...

I love it!

The Trainas said...

h ah ah ah ha ha h ah ah ah ah ah ha ha ha ... I'm still laughing. :)- awesome.

Kevin and Emily said...

You are so funny. I love you! Thanks for the good laugh. (=