Friday, August 15, 2008

I wasn't tagged, but here I go...

I wanted to do this, because Kim posts on the blog 95% of the time...

3 joys
-Family
-The feelings that reading the Scriptures and uplifting books bring
-The Outdoors

3 fears
-Failing to fulfill my most important dreams
-Public speaking and reading in front of people
-Kim being stuck driving in a blizzard without me, or something similar happening, when I'm not around to help her.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
-Reading
-Thinking about the future
-Woodworking, but I don't have the space to make a woodshop

3 Surprising Facts
-I'm currently in the worst shape of my life, but we're getting a gym membership and that's all going to change.
-I make homemade wheat bread, and also have sourdough starter in the fridge that I use for sourdough bread.
-I've lived in the following states: California (A long time), Utah (A few years in college and the first 5 months of being married to Kim), Kentucky (10 months), Minnesota (8 months so far), West Virginia (6 months), Ohio (4 months), Indiana (4 months). Also... Since we've been married (1 year), we have driven our Ford Escape through parts of California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, and Illinois. We may have driven into part of Wisconsin, but I'll need to ask Kim, if not, we are going camping over there in 2 weeks anyway... That is more than 10% of the United States that we have driven our car through!

I want my nephew, Tyler to do this, if his mother (Emily) reads this, she'll need to help him answer the questions, and probably type for him too...

1 comment:

Lori said...

Good to hear from you, Andrew!