Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Camping Trips! Part 1

We planned a lot of camping trips for this summer! The first one was near the end of May. We met the Aspreys up at Lake Walcott in Idaho.  It was a lot of fun! It was short, but a good introduction to our summer of camping! We chatted and hung out with our friends, the Dad's took the older kids fishing, I got to take Jenna and Ivy on a canoe ride in Levi's canoe, we went on walks, gathered skipping stones to toss in the lake, relaxed and just had a lot of fun.  It was fun to sing row, row, row your boat with the girls in the canoe. I love vacations because I feel like I get to unwind and play with my kids and be more of a relaxed, fun Mom! My and Andrew's phones were dead so we weren't able to take any pictures! But the Aspreys sent us some that they took to help us remember the trip by!
Our car was packed tight!
The kids chillaxin' during lunch
Cuties

Levi  probably giving Tanner words of wisdom

He has older sisters :)
My kids and I found a good spot for collecting skipping rocks, so we picked a bunch and then came back to show the group our golden spot.

Jenna and Tyler



No comments: