Sunday, April 26, 2009

Question

Why I am I so large? I am only 13 weeks yet look like some of my friends who are about 20 weeks. I don't pig out or anything. I just eat when I am hungry and I eat pretty healthy. I also get exercise. Does anyone know why I am so large? Could the only possible reason for my largeness be if I have twins in there or something? I am so confused. Somebody please give me words of comfort. Did any of you have such protruding tummies so early? I don't mind, I think it's fun being able to see proof that I am preggers, I am just looking for an explanation as to why I am so big already. Sorry for my ramblings. Thanks for listening, or reading I mean. :)
-Kim

8 comments:

Lori said...

I think it must be because you are mornally so dang skinny that you don't have anywhere for the baby to hide! :)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Are you sure you're not having twins? ;) It is all about how the body carries a baby. I had a friend who looks like she is 20 weeks when she is about to deliver... My tummy pops out over night but it usually happens some time during the 5th month. I agree with the previous comment. I am not a skinny person so a little thickening in my mid-section goes unnoticed. You on the other hand, are nice and petite so a baby in your body has no place to go but out. :)

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

I guess you will soon know if you are having twins...it does seem to run in Andrews family. However, when I was pregnant I went straight out too. From behind it was hard to tell but sideways was scary! Don't sweat it anyway. I think you look great!

Jenni D said...

I agree that it is all about how your body carries the baby. My sister Karly is super skinny and she didn't show at all until she was about 5-6 months along. She is also really tall though and has a very long torso. I have a really short torso so I'm sure I will show really quickly. If I remember right you have a fairly short torso like me so I think that that is why you are showing a bit earlier. But you look adorable so don't worry about it! : )

Hansen said...

Thank you for your comments everyone! They made me feel better. :)

Casey said...

I felt like that too! I heard sometimes your uterus just sits more forward than other people's so when it gets bigger it shows way more. Also...the skinny thing. Unless you have a really long torso, which I think you just have a normal sized one. I think it's fun and cute to show early!

Jackie said...

I say triplets.

Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Kim,
You are perfect just the way you are.