Friday, January 16, 2009

Dinner For Two

When Andrew and I were dating, we often went to the grocery store, picked out ingredients, then went back to our apartments and cooked together. It was so fun! We haven't done that in a while, but yesterday right after work, Andrew came and picked me up, we went to the grocery store picked out fun ingredients and made a yummy meal together, just like old times! It was a fun little date, I liked it. Here is a picture of our little invention. I don't remember everything we did so I can't really post the recipe, sorry. But it was very delicious! :)



P.S. It got down to -50 degrees with the windchill last night. Negative 50! Isn't that nuts!? It was pretty bitter.

3 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Bitter cause of the bitter cold. Makes sense to me!
Oh my goodness that looks super yummy! Next time you make a mystery meal you should write down what you put in it so you can name it and have a personally created recipe. :) Cause, from the looks of things, I would eat that in a heart beat!

Sarah Myers said...

Wow! You have a blog! And I will definately be trying some of your yummy looking recipes.

Kevin and Emily said...

That looks delish. What a fun date idea. We miss and love you two!