Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Fun Fall Weekend

This last weekend Andrew and I took a tiny bit of time off work and went on our last Minnesota camping trip before it gets too cold! We borrowed a canoe from a friend and went up to Interstate Park. We had a blast! We canoed, fished, and camped. Interstate Park actually has rock climbing but it was SUPER crowded with rock climbers so we did not go this time. Next time for sure though, we miss it SO bad! And yeah, the scenery was beautiful! The colors of the leaves were gorgeous. We had such a wonderful time being in nature and basking in the beauty around us. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE seeing all these photos of some of my favorite people. Thanks for making me smile. It is so beautiful out there. Today is so warm and DRY, I enjoyed seeing your pictures of fall!

Kevin and Emily said...

These are GORGEOUS pictures. What a fun weekend. I am happy you guys are enjoying the great outdoors while living out in Minnesota. (=

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Wow, how fun! Rock climbing next time- I'm looking forward to pictures. :) I'm glad you two have been able to enjoy camping together!! I hope you can handle the cold that's coming!

Blacks said...

You guys are the cutest couple. I love seeing all the adventures you have together. I'm so glad you're taking care of my brother :)

Marcindra LaPriel said...

It's such a shame that fall doesn't last just a little longer.

Great pix!