Monday, August 11, 2008

This & That

I am pretty much addicted to blogging. I love it! It is so much fun. I often find myself wanting to post pictures I find of how I would like to decorate my house someday, cute craft ideas, clothes, destinations I'd like to visit someday, etc. Things that Andrew agrees would be weird to post on our blog. So I created another blog as kind of a creative, girly, picture journal. You know when you're a kid and you like to cut out pictures from magazines that represent things you would like someday or things that help you express yourself, its kinda like that. I'm weird, I know. But anyways, feel free to check it out now and then if you would like. The link is http://kimsthisandthat.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

James and Monica said...

awesome idea!!I do that too!! hahahaha. I have a wish list cause people always tell me I'm too complicated to shop for. But this is such a great idea. Come back to Utah!!!

Lori said...

Kelsie tagged you!!!! Look on the Oberender's blog for instructions:)