Friday, April 11, 2008

Trips


Andrew went on a business trip to Toronto, Canada last week and while he was gone, I got to go home to Utah and spend time with my family. It was so fun! My dad picked me up from te airport and we came home and surprised the rest of my family. Everybody was very surprised and I got a very warm welcome. It was so much fun! I loved it! My trip really did me a lot of good. I feel so rejuvenated now. I think it was good for me to go home and realize that our families are just a plane ride away. :) Andrew and I were SO happy to see each other on Monday and are having lots of fun being able to be together again. :)

2 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

to be re-united after being away from your spouse is so wonderful! I'm glad you had a great trip. What a great suprise for your family! Next time you come, I'd love to see you if you have the time. :)

-Hughes Family- said...

BAH!!!!!
i love my seester!
wow that was sososososoooo
much fun yesh??
haha
im a spaz!
but..
i love you and.,
we should do this again!
reallllly soon!! :)
LOVE::::Wendy